Graviton propulsion systems that are affordable
and power efficient. These engines provide the
thrust necessary to move and maneuver in space.
(As of V22.214.171.124)
Speed: 20 => lvl 1 and 92 => lvl 10 Speed in anomalies: 10% => lvl 1 and 82% => lvl 10 Maneuverability: Average Power usage: 30% of max power Cost: 5% of hull size
- The Graviton engines are the second fastest engines in the game from level 5 and up. But they start as the worst engine in the game speed wise.
- Their average maneuverability makes them good for combat, with only the fusion engines being better.
- They have an average power use.
- They cost average compared to the other engines.
- They are the second best engines to move on the galaxy map. In reality, at levels 5+, they become almost as fast as the antimatter engines, so they are the engines you want to use on your warships.
- They are more efficient power wise when coupled with an Hydrogen Power Generator.